My amazing friend and fellow type 1, Daniele Hargenrader, is running her second diabetes summit. This time, she concentrates on empowering yourself to live with diabetes – and she’ll have 25 experts help you do just that.
It’s FREE and it runs from November 1 through November 6. Tune in here.
I can’t help but add, my book, “The ABCs Of Loving Yourself With Diabetes” is a perfect tool to support you in your self-love and self-care. And now, it’s less than $10 on Amazon.
About the summit from Daniele:
How well do you take care of your emotional health around living with diabetes?
People with diabetes were asked about how they nurture themselves. 60% stated that they do NOT have tools to help build consistent habits around creating a mindset of empowerment around living with diabetes. Are you one of them?
Join 25+ myself plus other top doctors, experts, coaches, authors, and more, most of whom live with diabetes, and learn our best lessons, systems, and frameworks to help overcome the mental and emotional barriers of living with diabetes.
Most medical professionals never mention the incredible importance of fortifying our emotional health practices while living with chronic disease, because they truly don’t/can’t understand the true day to day lived experience of diabetesthemselves.
We took matters into our own hands to bridge that gap by creating The Diabetes Empowerment Summit!
Your host, Daniele Hargenrader, BSNS, CHC, CPT created The Diabetes Empowerment Summit because conventional medicine failed her on her journey with type 1 diabetes because nobody ever mentioned how crucial it was to address the extreme emotional side of living with chronic illness, or how to find a peer support system to learn from and grow with. This led to many years of an eating disorder, clinical depression, obesity, and an overall sense of helplessness.
It’s now her mission to help make sure it doesn’t fail you!
Join us if you have ANY TYPE of diabetes, or you love or care for someone who does. Health care providers very much included and welcome! Will you be there?
The Diabetes Empowerment Summit will help you:
- Learn how to succeed in life with diabetes emotionally, physically, spiritually, and mentally through learning HOW to cultivate the mindset of empowerment around day to day choices through education & easily actionable self-love/care practices
- Understand how to build life-long friendships and accountability partners, gain the support of medical professionals & coaches, and create and empowering, dependable network of peers who truly “get it” when it comes to living with diabetes
- Finally understand what the term “psychosocial” (that, as of late, gets thrown around clinically but is never put into terms all of us can first understand, and then do something to improve once we do) really means regarding living life with diabetes, WHY it is so important to understand as a patient, caregiver, or clinician, and learn a wide variety of proven tools we can all use to change our psychosocial experience with chronic disease for life.
- Learn how to navigate the intense emotional overwhelm and loneliness that often comes with feeling alone in our lives with diabetes and other chronic diseases
- Understand how to massively increase self-confidence & the internal desire (inspiration) to participate in the necessary day to day, hour to hour practices that it takes for people with diabetes to live happy and healthy
The Diabetes Empowerment Summit is online and free from November 1-5, 2017!
If you learn even one bit of information or a different perspective from one presenter that changes the way you think for the better, it will absolutely be worth it!
Looking forward to seeing you at the summit!